Community Outreach Programs
The Anxiety & Stress Management Institute is involved in several outreach programs and enjoys giving back to the community.
- We our active members of the Cobb County Prevention & Intervention Team (CPIT), providing free assessments for high risk students and teachers of the Cobb County school system. The purpose for these assessments is to determine if an intervention is needed or to provide appropriate resources.
- We offer a free Anxiety & Stress Management Support Group to the general public (weekly)
- We offer a free OCD Support Group to the general public (twice monthly)
- We offer free presentations in the community on topics such as stress management and time management.
- We support an Atlanta coalition that assists refugee's with mental health services at a low cost or pro bono rate.
- We offer low fee counseling services to people in need, which are provided by our knowledgeable and well-supported Masters level Counseling Interns.
The Anxiety & Stress Management Institute is also a Guardian Member of the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty for Animals (ASPCA). In doing so, we consistently provide charitable funds to ASPCA on a monthly basis, as we feel it important we not only help the people of our community but also those animals in need.
If you are interested in making an appointment with one of our therapists, or if you have further questions, please contact one of our Intake Coordinators at:
770.953.0080 Ext. 302