- Find support from a group of peers that do not judge or shame your symptoms.
- Receive encouragement to build belief in yourself as you strive for attainable goals.
- Learn skills that help you cope with your distress and strong emotional reactions.
- Find acceptance for where you are and recognition for each step of progress.
- Learn to recognize avoidance tactics that get in your way.
- Take a step toward being connected instead of isolated in your concerns.
Days & Times:
Days & Times Vary (Contact Us For More Information)
The Anxiety & Stress Management Institute
$75 initial intake and assessment session
$50 per group session (minimum 8 session commitment)
Frequently Asked Questions: View FAQs Here